It’s fair to say that Yorkshire has more than its fair share of National Trust attractions. We were recently lucky enough to sample the joys of Fountains Abbey (more about that here) but here are just a few others that we’re lucky enough to have right here on our doorstep:
- Nunnington Hall, a picturesque manor house with stunning gardens and constantly changing exhibitions
- Nostell Priory, an 18th-century wonder packed full of history and gorgeous landscapes
- Malham Tarn Estate, offering limestone scenery that will take your breath away
- Roseberry Topping, boasting astounding views and a fantastic spot for a family-friendly picnic
- Treasurer’s House, just behind the Minster in York, a hidden gem of a city centre historic location
That really is just scratching the surface of what you can do with the National Trust in Yorkshire.
To help families in Yorkshire experience more of the fun that National Trust has to offer, we’ve teamed up with them to give away a free entry pass for a family day out, valid at any National Trust place in the country. These can be used any time up until December 2017 (but can only be used once, so you’ll need to pick your location carefully!) and allow two adults and up to three kids to enjoy the fun of The National Trust.
To stand a chance of winning the competition, simply head over to our Twitter page and retweet the pinned tweet. The competition will end at midnight GMT on Sunday the 10th July and a winner will be chosen at random.
Terms and conditions: Winner will be picked at random from entries. Entries after the closing time and date will not be accepted. Winner must be based in England and will need to provide their email address that will be passed on to National Trust for them to arrange the prize. Prize cannot be exchanged for monetary equivalent. All decisions made by Leeds Foodie are final.