One of our favourite foodie festivals in Yorkshire is returning this summer to Ripley Castle. The Foodies Festival will make its annual return between 19th and 21st August. Here’s a brief glimpse at what you have to look forward to:
- Ping Coombes cooking in the Chefs Theatre
- Aldo Zilli launching his street food range (specialising in Italian burritos)
- The return of the now world-famous chilli-eating challenge
- One of Yorkshire’s local favourites Murray Wilson cooking in the Chefs Theatre
- The chance to learn more about superfoods including kelp and banana flour
- Baking extraordinaire Charlotte White and master chocolatier Fiona Sciolti hosting the Cake & Bake Theatre
- Japanese, Thai, Malaysian, Argentinian, Turkish, Indian, Korean, Mexican, French and African street food on Street Food Avenue
- The return of the Giant Pimm’s Teapot and double-decker BarBus
- And of course the sensational views across to Ripley Castle!
Tickets are on sale now at www.foodiesfestival.com or by calling 0844 995 1111
Friday adult ticket £10.00/£8.00 concession
Saturday/Sunday adult ticket £14.00/£11.00 concession
Three day adult ticket £20.00/£16.00 concession
VIP day ticket £38.00/£35.00 Friday – includes a glass of bubbly with red carpet welcome, use of the decadent Deco Noir VIP Lounge and Mirror Bar, refreshments throughout the day, priority entry to food and drink masterclasses, show guide, and goody bag to take home.
Children aged 12 and under go free to all Foodies Festivals when accompanied by an adult.
19th August – 10am – 6pm
20th August – 10am – 6pm
21st August – 10am – 5pm
Categories: Food News