It’s not long now until the Foodies Festival makes its hotly-anticipated return to Ripley Castle. The event takes place over the weekend of 19th – 21st August, and here’s just a short reminder of what there is to look forward to:
- Top local chefs cooking in the live theatre
- Street Food Avenue, boasting Brazilian street food to tie in with the Rio Olympics
- Vintage tea tent serving afternoon tea
- Burlesque Baker Charlotte White appearing in the cake and bake theatre
- A Mojito Ship – what more could you ask for!
- And far, far more besides…
Want to be there? Of course you do! Firstly, though, you need tickets and luckily we have two pairs to giveaway. To stand a chance of winning, simply retweet our pinned tweet before midnight (GMT) on Sunday 14th August!
If you don’t want to spent hours looking for our Twitter account, this is all you need to retweet to stand a chance of winning!
Good luck! Full T’s & C’s below.
T’s & C’s:
Two pairs of day tickets will be given away for the Foodies Festival in Harrogate for an unspecified day. You need to be a UK resident and be able to supply your email address to be able to win the prize. The prize winner will be picked at random from any entries.