Only 36 days until Christmas! If you’re in Harrogate and you aren’t feeling full of festive cheer, don’t despair. You could head into town tomorrow evening to watch as the Christmas lights are turned on, and if that doesn’t work, Weetons are offering another opportunity to get well and truly into the festive spirit next week.
Next Thursday (26th November) between 6pm and 8pm, Weetons are hosting a Christmas evening, full of foodie fun and family entertainment. Here’s what you can expect from this evening of festive festivities at one of the best delis/cafes in Yorkshire (in our humble opinion anyway!):
- Mulled wine and lots of tasty Christmassy goodies
- Sausage making masterclass and Christmas cheese showcase
- Christmas cookie decorating (perfect for the kids)
- A chance to meet some of Weetons’ amazing suppliers
- Christmas carols – who doesn’t love a good sing-song!
- The chance to meet Santa’s pet donkey..!
- Special offers on the night on various foodie treats like hampers and wine
So, why not head down to Weetons next week and fling yourself into the festive season with the help of a few mugs of mulled wine and a Christmas cookie or three…or four…
Categories: Food News